31 Gifts ~ Jessica Wheatley


I've set up an event on my website where your guests can order & pay for items in the new fall catalog to be delivered by me at the retreat. Ordering can begin on 9/1 (even though the party is officially open now, they would be ordering from the wrong catalog if orders are placed in August). To order, go to www.mythirtyone.com/jwheatley & click on "my parties". From there, please click on "shop now" beside Scrappa Latte Retreat. You'll click "shop now" once more at this point. Orders must be placed by 9/9 in order to allow adequate shipping time. All credit cards will be charged on 9/9/14. Guests that are NOT attending the retreat can still shop under this link, they will need to click "direct ship" so the products will be delivered to them instead of to me.


Here's what's listed on the website:


If you're attending the Scrappa Latte Retreat & would like to have your products brought to you, please mark "ship to hostess" & I'll be happy to deliver them when I arrive on the 26th! The customer special for September, is for every $35 spent, purchase an All Day Organizing Tote for just $15!! Chose from one of six prints. Type in item number 4777 (after entering the original $35) to chose the special.