Scrapbook Caddy ~ Susan Austin



Hi, I am bringing to you everything you need in your Scrapbook Caddy.  Whatever you need, I want to provide for you. I will be your scrapbooking general store all weekend.  So as you are planning what you are going to be working on during the Scrappa Latte Retreat, send me a list of your themes..  For instance, if you are working on last Christmas, your daughter's wedding, or a backyard picnic,  let me know.  I will see about having embellishments matching your theme.
Also, I have a large collection of solids Bazzill card stock.  Send me a list of colors that you like in the Bazzill line, even some of those hard to find colors.  I will let you know if there will be some available at the crop or if I can get them.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Susan Austin
Scrapbook Caddy